Rubber gasket is a slice shape rubber product who plays function of sealing between two static surface: one is metal flange, and other connection parts. Rubber gasket is applied to all kinds of mechanical equipments, acting as function of backing, sealing and buffering. It can be manufactured by mould pressing, or made by vulcanization film, mould pressing use hydraulic molding machine and mould to press into shape, incision use gasket cutting machine to cut into shape. For mould pressing, it is material saving but one mould can only produce one kind of gasket; for gasket cutting machine, it can cut gasket with 1500mm range freely, but the use rate of gasket material is low. There has difference between rubber flat gasket and rubber O ring: rubber flat gasket is easy to deform and to compress, but pressure and temperature resistance capacity is worse, it only suitable for place where low pressure and temperature; rubber O ring’s sectional form is round, it has self-tight function, sealing property is better than flat gasket and its pressing force is smaller. Main rubber gasket products includes natural rubber gasket, neoprene rubber gasket, nitrile rubber gasket, silicone rubber gasket, fluororubber gasket and other rubber gaskets. Natural rubber is acid and alkali resistance, using temperature has better no more than 60℃; neoprene rubber is resistant to some acid and alkali, using temperature is 80℃; nitrile rubber is resistant to oil, using temperature is 80℃; fluororubber has well corrosion and temperature resistance property, it can be used in 150℃ medium; silicone rubber owns excellent low and high temperature resistance property, it can maintain excellent elasticity within 160℃, and it’s resistance to ozone, weather aging, suitable for used as sealing liner in thermal mechanical, and it also has good properties of waterproof, inflaming retarding, high temperature resistance, electric conduction and so on. Rubber gasket is widely used in medicine, electron, chemical engineering, anti static inflaming retarding and food industries.
|Product Name||Using Temp.||Using Pressure||Specification|
Rubber gasket is applied to all kinds of mechanical equipments, acting as function of backing, sealing and buffering, it is widely used in medicine, electron, chemical engineering, anti static inflaming retarding and food industries.
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper types;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard.
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
- What’s the commonly used material of rubber gaskets?
Commonly used material includes NR, NBR, IIR, CR, EPDM.
- What’s the max temperature resistance of rubber gasket?
Natural rubber: 60℃; neoprene rubber, EPDM, chemigum rubber: 80℃; fluororubber 150℃; silicone rubber 160℃.
- Which rubber material is resistance to oil？
- Which specifications should I provide if ordering your products?
You need to provide size, material, temperature, pressure and working environment, if you have special requirements, please send us drawing.
- What payment terms do you accept?
T / T, Paypal, Western Union, Ali credit insurance, L/C etc. Other payment terms can be discussed during transaction.
- Silicone rubber can maintain excellent elasticity in 160℃ temperature range.
- Rubber gasket is resistance to ozone, weather aging.
- Rubber gasket has small tightening force under sealing function.
- Rubber gasket is waterproof, flaming retarding, electric conductive, wear-resisting and oil resistance.
- Rubber gasket is easy to produce.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Room801, Building B, CC Mall, Jianshe Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China|