Rubber Lined Pipes
Rubber lined pipe is a kind of pipe whose framework is steel or stereoplasm structure, lined with wear-resistant, corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant rubber. Rubber’s physical and chemical performance helps to reduce the medium effect to the external structure, such as impulsive force and corrosion. Rubber’s buffer function prolongs the service of pipe, and reduces user’s cost. Taking advantage of rubber’s performance of flexible, solved the pipe lining problem of wear-resisting performance pipes, use rubber corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance to protect transmission pipeline. There are two main principles of rubber lining: hot vulcanization bonding method and cold vulcanization bonding method. Hot vulcanizing bonding method through vulcanizing tank high temperature and high pressure, on one hand, through the external conditions to achieve the purpose of curing rubber, on the other hand, use heat vulcanization binding material to strongly bond rubber to bonding plane; Cold vulcanization bonding way is by special vulcanizing bonding agent with rubber sheet bonding directly, it can be used easily.
Rubber lined pipes can be divided into two different types according to different application field. One is mining, its industrial and mining condition is poor, generally our company use imported world's best performance rubber sheet, because of their various performance is many times than the domestic rubber sheet, in order to make them able to work in this environment. While under good industrial and mining condition, in order to reduce the cost of enterprises, use domestic rubber lining pipes, it also can have the effect of application. As the superior performance of rubber lining pipeline is known by more and more people, it’s been widely use in factories, power plants, industrial water treatment equipment, mineral processing, paper industry, petrochemical industry, food industry, toy factory, medicine and environmental protection industry and other industries. Henan Lanphan uses Japanese imported butyl rubber, our pipe lining quality is superior than same doestic industries.
Rubber lining pipe is mainly used for mine filling, severe wear tailings transport, and pipeline desulphurization project engineering. The product has a strong corrosion resistance performance, widely used in the chemical industry, acid and alkali salt industries, to delivery strong corrosive gas and liquid.
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard.
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
- The rubber lining pipeline can be lined at project site?
Rubber lining pipes are usually returned to the factory to line with rubber, rubber lining can be provided only repairing project site.
- How much millimeter thickness of rubber lining pipeline? What is range of rubber lining thickness?
Rubber lining thickness is usually 2-3 mm, thickness range is 2-25 mm.
- What is the application range of rubber lining pipeline?
Suitable for severe wear mine filling, tailings transport, thermal power plant pipeline desulfurization project.
- What are the commonly used rubber types?
Natural rubber, butyl rubber, etc., according to the customer's industrial and mining using different rubber types.
- How to test rubber lining pipeline?
Rubber lining pipeline surface inspection, leakage detection, thickness detection and hardness detection.
- Excellent structure: pipe’s reinforced skeleton combines with rubber by using high properties adhesive, which overcomes pipe’s pressurization but no wear-resistance and rubber wear-resistance but no pressurization and other disadvantages.
- High intensity, high impact resistance: rubber has features of low density, light weight, better vibration absorption and excellent machine impact resistant property, high strength, high rigidity, no creep, shock resistance, shock resistance, convenient to transport, install and maintain.
- Wide temperature application range: rubber lined pipes can be used for a long time under -50°C~+150°C.
- Low energy, small running resistance looses, saving working cost.
- Good aging resistance, the service life usually arrives 15 years under the normal pressure and temperature(in theory).
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Room801, Building B, CC Mall, Jianshe Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China|