Dismantling joints are widely sold to many countries in the world, it’s the featured products in our company, do you know why is dismantling joint popular? Take VSSJAF dismantling joint as example. VSSJAF dismantling joint is composed of body, sealing ring, follower and expansion short pipe, it is suitable for pipeline whose both sides are connected to flange, when installation, adjust length of product at both ends with flanges, screw down gland bolts and make it into a whole, and has certain displacement amount, to convenient for adjust dimension when installation.
Why is dismantling joint popular?
1. Dismantling joint is easy to install, pipelines can withstand axial tension.
2. Dismantling joint adopts metal casting or welding, loose parts use trapezoidal rubber seals.
3. Dismantling joint use elastic deformation theory under compression of rubber, forcing the sealing ring deform to static seal between the outer wall of expansion pipe.
4. The metal and sealing ring strictly according with performance and user requirements. Material is coated of high strength corrosion paints, connecting bolts are made from high strength carbon steel or stainless steel. Because there is certain gap between the body and the expansion pipe, to make it has certain axial and radial displacement.
5. Dismantling joint can effectively compensate and mitigate pipeline and blind thrust, and convenient for pump, valve’s maintenance and installation, it’s the ideal accessory products for pipeline running.
Whether carbon steel or stainless steel dismantling joint, they all should be carried out stress tests, we usually use Hydro tests, the test pressure is 1.5 times of working pressure. Some strict clients also requires flaw detection for welding line, we often use UT(ultrasonic testing). Our dismantling joints are quality assured, if you need to purchase dismantling joints, please do not hesitate to contact us!
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Room801, Building B, CC Mall, Jianshe Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China|