1. Caustic: add a small amount of phosphate with an aqueous surfactant formulated cleaning, to remove the oil, silicates and loose dirt floor.
2. Water Rinse: Rinse off the step lye, PH was lowered to 8-10.
3. Pickling: hydrochloric acid, nitric acid or other acids, plus aqueous corrosion inhibitor, circulating cleaning system, the equipment surface dirt completely removed.
4. Water Rinse: Rinse out the residual acid on the step, pH was raised to 4-5.
5. Neutralizing: with 0.1% sodium hydroxide and 0.05% trisodium phosphate, completely neutralize acid remaining in the equipment, and to promote the device surface to form a stable protective film.
6. Passivation: The device surface passivation agent after pickling passivation, does not corrode. Common passivation agents are sodium nitrite, trisodium phosphate and the like.
Our company mainly export lab equipment, particularly magnetic stirrer , rotary evaporator, the glass reactor, high and low cycle apparatus, vacuum drying oven s, more product categories, please welcome our company website.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Room801, Building B, CC Mall, Jianshe Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China|