R-1020A rotary evaporator adopts stepless speed function to make rotary flask rotates in constant speed, the material formed a large area of thin film, then the constant temperature water bath begin to uniform heat the rotary flask and the material is evaporated in high speed under vacuum condition, the solvent steam is refrigerated by efficient glass condenser and received to receiving flask.
R-1010A rotary evaporator has following features:
- Equip PTFE valve between condenser and receiving flask, easy operation and good sealing.
- Check valve control, continuous charging, available for vacuum switch in working condition. The check valve also could be replaced with hand-operated valve to convenient for operation, better sealing performance.
- The discharging valve is made from teflon, consider of thermal expansion, other valves use glass valve element.
- The water bath is electric lifting, lifting part use deceleration reinforcement motor, lifting process is more stable.
- Use thicken rotary bottleneck to enhance loading bearing strength.
- Use thicken rotary axis to enhance evaporation efficiency.
- If the rotary evaporator sudden power lost during operation, when reconnect the power, it will automatic stop heating.
Technical Parameter of R-1020A Rotary Evaporator
|Optimum Ambient Temperature (℃)||5～35|
|Power(V/Hz)||Single Phase 220V/50Hz(water bath & motor) Single Phase 220V/60Hz(water bath & motor) Single Phase 110V/50Hz(water bath & motor)||Single Phase 220V/50Hz(water bath & motor) Single Phase 220V/60Hz(water bath & motor) Three Phase 220V/50Hz(water bath), single phase motor Three Phase 380V/50Hz(water bath), single phase motor|
|Main Engine Speed Regulation||Digital Display Frequency conversion stepless speed regulation||Digital Display DC stepless speed regulation|
|Main Engine Rotary Speed (rpm)||20～140||20～130||20～110|
|Rotary Motor Power (W)||100||250|
|Temperature Control (℃)||Digital display temperature control，normal temperature-180|
|Max vacuum degree (Pa)||399.9(under 3mmHg)|
|Rotary Flask (L)||5/6 Flange Ø50||10 Flange Ø125||20 Flange Ø125||50 Flange Ø125|
|Rotary Flask Bottleneck Size (mm)||40||120|
|Glass Rotary Axis Size (mm)||28||50|
|Receiving Flask (L)||3||5||10||20|
|Condenser Tube||main condenser， double backflow condenser||Main condenser +subordinate condenser, double backflow condenser||Main condenser +subordinate condenser, three backflow condenser|
|Condensation Area (㎡)||0.27||Main 0.42 Subordinate 0.22||Main 0.8 Subordinate 0.39||Main 0.91 Subordinate0.52|
|Evaporative Capacity (L/h)||water≥2 ethyl alcohol≥5.4||water≥3.2 ethyl alcohol≥8.6||water≥5 ethyl alcohol≥14.3||water≥9 ethyl alcohol≥24.5|
|Water Bath Material||Stainless Steel (Covered with Silicone Rubber Case)|
|Water Bath Size (mm)||Φ300×170||Φ350×220||Φ450×260||Φ550×320|
|Lifting Function||Electric Lifting|
|Lifting Distance (mm)||0～150||0～160||0～190||0～180|
|Packing Dimension (mm)||950*450*1030||1100*500*1750||1200*600*1900||1400*700*2200|
Packing List of RE-1020A Rotary Evaporator
|Electric Cabinet||1||Recycling bottle||1|
|Aluminum Backing Ring of Special Sealing Ring||1||Evaporator Condenser Pipe||1|
|Sealing Gasket||1||Suction Pipe||1|
|Protective Pipe 3A||1||Protective Pipe||1|
|Thermostat Water Bath Kettle||1||Special Components (additional Purchase)|
- Matching use with circulating water vacuum pump , rotary evaporator offers a vacuum environment for reduced pressure distillation, which are widely used for vacuum filtration, vacuum evaporation, vacuum degassing, etc..
- Matching use with GDSZ series high and low temperature circulating pump (an efficient temperature adjustment equipment), rotary evaporator can cool down or warm up rapidly.
- Matching use with DLSB series low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump, rotary evaporator conducts chemical reaction and medicine storage requiring low temperature environment.
Rotary evaporator flask is mainly used for the concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in medicine, chemical engineering and biopharmacy industry. Under vacuum condition, thermostat heating and make rotate bottle rotate in constant speed, material formed a large area thin film in bottle wall and evaporate efficiently. Solvent steam cooling by efficient glass evaporator condenser and collect to bottle, greatly enhanced the evaporation efficiency. Especially suitable for the concentration and purification of easily decomposed biological products. RE-501 is an essential basic instrument for analysis experiment in higher education units, beneficial for its small volume, simple structure and cheap price.
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper types;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Starting from raw materials, the qualified rate can reach 100%;
- The whole manufacturing process is strictly according to the commitment procedure, and the product qualification rate can reach 100%;
- Provide customers with product inspection records of key transactions;
- Provide regular production plan photos to customers;
- Packing and transportation products shall be strictly according to export standards;
- Provide timely information to customers.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
- Ask: What’s the operating principle of rotary evaporator?
Answer: Under the condition of negative pressure, evaporating flask rotating in the thermostat water bath, which makes solution form a thin film in bottle wall, so as to increase the evaporation area. Evaporating efficiently under low temperature, then condensate recycling through evaporator condenser pipe and concentrate to isolate the material to reach experiment requirements.
- Ask: What’s the core technology of Rotary Evaporator?
Answer: The key is system’s gas tightness, that is whether system can keep high vacuum degree under all sorts of solvent’s corrosion and movement state. Henan Lanphan’ s R series instrument, which is sealed by composite material four fluorine rubber and glass, can stand all sorts of solvent, has reliable gas tightness and can maintain a high vacuum degree above -0.096MPa.
- Ask: What factor decides the working efficiency of Rotary Evaporator?
Answer: For same type equipment, mainly includes: steam temperature, vacuum degree and cooling water temperature. Restricted by some material’s thermolability, the steam temperature may have certain limitation when working, so high vacuum degree and low cooling water temperature are two main factors for efficiency improving (can select cryopump to lower the temperature)
- Ask: What’s the difference between vertical and inclined evaporator condenser?
Answer: They have no difference essentially. Vertical evaporator condenser is gradually popular because of its small space usage and convenience for transportation and use. Most high-capacity instruments use vertical evaporator condenser.
- Ask: What’s the design basis of main engine and water bath kettle rising and falling?
Answer: It’s mainly from the consideration of convenience, safe and economical. Generally, small-size rotary evaporators below 5L use main engine rising and falling and evaporators which are above 5L use water bath kettle rising and falling.
- Ask: What’s the feature of rotary evaporator comparing to other evaporators?
Answer:It has the advantage of small structure, efficient, easy to observe and no metal ion pollution. It is applicable for laboratory, production and valuable material extraction. Its leakproofness ability can compare favorably with foreign equipment while it remain improvement in appearance and humanization design.
- Ask: How to select vacuum pump for rotary evaporator?
Answer:We recommend water-circulating pump which can bear all sorts of solvent corrosion and can vacuumize to -0.095MPa(to satisfy using requirements). According to the solvent volume, we can offer various vacuum pump types.
- Rotary evaporator flask is equipped thermostat water bath kettle can manual up and down, keep glass part fixed and cut down damage; when evaporating in low boiling point, collecting bottle also can immerse in ice bath so as to reduce twice evaporation.
- Beauty in appearance, clear number of vacuum meter.
- Collecting bottle use ground connection, which has excellent performance and is easy to dismount.
- Sealing system is anti-corrosion under high temperature, long service life.
- Among standard bottle neck glass there has PTFE clamp cover, which can prevent glass ground seizure.
- Vertical type evaporator condenser has strong maneuverability, three choices are available, can equip cold trap and do low boiling point evaporation.
- 0-120 rotate/speed governing, digital display of rotate speed.
- Its rotate bottle use ISO29 standard bottle neck, which can easily take off by thread and weaken glass damage.
bath kettle’s temperature control range is between 0-399℃, can be used
as water bath kettle and oil bath
kettle, temperature fluctuation is
only ±0.1℃, more stable evaporation, no spark control, much safer.