Henan Lanphan concentric reducing rubber joint also called as shock absorber, expansion joint , compensator, flexible joint, concentric rubber reducer, it’s a flexible connector for metal pipelines. Reducing rubber joints mainly used in pipelines which in different diameters or require reducing connection, solved problem of different diameter when connecting metal pipes, max pressure resistance is 1.6MPa, also has features of noise and shock reduction, reduce pipeline installation parts, save cost, good elasticity, large displacement amount, convenient for installation and so on. Concentric reducing rubber joint is composed of inner rubber layer, chinlon tyre fabric enhancement layer and outer rubber layer. Inner rubber layer bears abrasion and corrosion from medium; outer rubber layer protects rubber hose not damaged and corroded by external environment; enhancement layer is pressure-bearing layer, giving pipe strength and stiffness, the working pressure of rubber joints depends on enhancement layer material and structure. In general, inner and outer rubber layer use NR, SBR or butadiene rubber; oil resistant rubber joint use Nitrile rubber; acid-base and high temperature resistant rubber joint use EPR. Concentric reducing rubber joint is widely used in piping and equipment system to keep away vibration, noise and stress change effect, helpful for lengthen service life of piping and equipment. But rubber joint is not suitable to use in outdoor and strict fire control places, for the sake of easy to crack. Besides, when rubber joint is sunken because of vacuum generation in pipe, which will make insufficient of flow, it need to custom-made negative pressure resistant joints and add guide cylinder to ensure pipeline flow; when applies rubber joint to high building water supply, fix support or bracket is necessary for the pipeline, otherwise the product should be equipped with pulling out prevention device. And the power of fix support or bracket should larger than axial force, otherwise pulling out prevention device is needed. Concentric reducing rubber joint is used in all kinds of medium delivery pipeline in industries of chemical engineering, ships, fire protection engineering and pharmacy.
Difference and application of concentric and eccentric reducing rubber joints:
Reducing rubber joint is used to connect pipelines in different diameter. Generally it is divided into concentric rubber joint and eccentric rubber joint. Eccentric reducing rubber joint, whose center of circle is not on a same line. It applies to pipeline setting which close to wall or ground, in order to save space, and connect two pipelines in different diameters to change flow rate. For rubber joint whose center of circle is on a same line, it is called concentric reducing rubber joints. Concentric reducing rubber joint mainly used for gas or vertical liquid pipeline reducing. Eccentric reducing rubber joint’s pipe orifice is circumference inscribe, usually applies to horizontal liquid pipeline, when pipe orifice’s point of contact upward, that is flat on top installation, usually used in pump entrance, beneficial for exhausting; when point of contact downward, that is flat in bottom installation, usually used in regulating valve installation, beneficial for evacuation. Concentric reducing rubber joint is in favour of fluid flow, light flow state disturbance when reducing, that’s the reason why gas and vertical liquid pipeline use concentric reducing rubber joint. Since one side of eccentric reducing rubber joint is flat, it is convenient for gas or liquid exhausting, also maintenance, that’s the reason why horizontal installation liquid pipeline use eccentric reducing rubber joint.
|1||Outer rubber layer||IIR, CR, EPDM, NR, NBR|
|2||Inner rubber layer||IIR,CR, EPDM, NR, NBR|
|3||Frame layer||Polyester cord fabric|
|4||Flange||Q235 304 316L|
|5||Reinforcement ring||Bead ring|
|Working pressure (MPa)||0.25~1.6|
|Bursting pressure (MPa)||≤4.8|
|Temperature (℃)||-20~+115(for special condition -30~+250)|
|Applicable medium||Air, compressed air, water, seawater, hot water, oil, acid-base, etc..|
Concentric reducing rubber joint is widely used in piping and equipment system to keep away vibration, noise and stress change effect, helpful for lengthen service life of piping and equipment. Also used in all kinds of medium delivery pipeline in industries of chemical engineering, ships, fire protection engineering and pharmacy.
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper types;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard.
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
- What’s the highest temperature resistance degree of concentric reducing rubber joint?
Different delivery medium matches different rubber material, our best rubber can resistant temperature of 120℃.
- If the medium is oil, which rubber material I should use?
In general, inner and outer rubber layer use NR, SBR or butadiene rubber; oil resistant rubber hose use CR, NBR; acid-base and high temperature resistant rubber hose use EPR, FPM or silicone rubber.
- What’s the highest pressure of reducing rubber joint?
Four grades: 0.25MPa, 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa.
- What specification do you need if I place an order?
Flange connection standard, using medium, temperature, pressure, displacement, working environment and so on. You can also provide drawing for us.
- What payment terms do you accept?
T / T, Paypal, Western Union, Ali credit insurance, L/C etc. Other payment terms can be discussed during transaction.
- Save installation parts, save cost;
- Good elasticity, large displacement;
- Generate lateral, axial and angle direction displacement, not limited by pipeline circle center and flange unparallel;
- Strong vibration absorption ability, reduce pipeline generating set resonant vibration;
- Small volume, light weight, easy to install.